As easy as it sounds, easy snacks could be quite a handful especially when parents have to stick to some nutrition policies that they must follow. Some schools do have nutrition rules, which parents must adhere to when they’re celebrating their wards birthday. This comes to play when they are to bring food to share with classmates of their children. Keeping food healthy and clean is a priority for school authorities, as it should be. At the end of the day, we all want children to be fit and healthy. The purpose of this write-up is to show some kids party food ideas you can readily make for your child’s birthday. These are some of my personal favorites, that can also inspire you to create your original birthday party food ideas.
- Small hotdogs: This is a meal you can make within the shortest time possible. All you need to have is some basic ingredients. These are rolls, tomato, tomato, and frankfurts. You are to put rolls in the oven, then bake. You have to follow the instructions written on the cover of this rolls. After baking the rolls, put the frankfurts in water, and leave for a couple of minutes. Remove the water, and position it in buns. Spread some tomato sauce on it. It’s now ready to be served to the kids.
- Honey crispy flakes: I feel that creamy taste and crunchy texture right away, even though I have not had it in years. It entirely made my childhood. It’s the perfect birthday party food. The best thing about this meal is that its ingredients are readily available. They include butter, corn flakes, sugar, and honey. Turn on your oven, and keep it at about 160 degrees, then put the butter, sugar, and honey in a metal pan. Leave it there until the mixture becomes foamy. Pour your cornflakes into a container, then spread a mixture on it. Transfer them into patty cases and bake again for about 11 minutes. Let the temperature reduce, then serve.
- Nutella fairy meal: Kids love this particular snack a lot. It is quite easy and fast to make. It is a typical example of finger foods for party. The food materials needed are bread slices, Nutella, and colorful sprinkles. The first step is to apply Nutella to a bread slice. Then, mash it against the sugar sprinkles (or any other icing). You can cut into different shapes that you like. This is a classic party food for children.
- Banana-berry stacks: This is one of the most important snacks for a kid party. I like it because it contains fruits, (namely, bananas) which fill stomach easily. The needed ingredients are blueberries, banana, and any cream of your choice. Although, my favorite cream has always been organic whipping cream. Other food ingredients needed are pancakes and chocolate. Place the cream on the pancake, then position your slices of banana on it. Place blueberries at the top. You can now serve it for kids. This takes about 10 minutes to make, although it largely depends on how many you want to make.
- Potato slivers: This is an ideal snack for kids’ party. Materials needed are potatoes, your favorite type of oil, but preferably one with low-fat content, salt, and oregano. Heat the oven to about 230 degrees. Peel your potatoes and cut them into desired sizes. Apply some salt and oregano to the slices. Ensure the potato slices are covered well. Place in the tray and bake in the oven for about 18 minutes. Then remove the tray and turn to sides. Bake for another 18 minutes. You should serve with ketchup sauce or any of your favorite sauce.
Melissa Cartew is a professional writer and a polyglot. She writes various types of articles for https://essayontime.com.au/. She has a degree in English language and literature, which Melissa got from the State University of Virginia. Recently, she has completed a course in German and gained a license of an online German tutor. Melissa is also fluent in Spanish, which she had learned while leaving in Spain for 3 years. Her hobbies are playing the piano, watching football and photography.